It took some time and I thought that they would run out of patience!
but surprisingly, both of them finished stitching all the pieces!
Next we flipped the bags over to show the right side of the fabric.
And I put in the beans...
Fold down about 0.5cm and stitched the opening up (stitch it up so that it becomes a pyramid shape) and voila!
In anticipation of the future fights and arguments on which is whose, I've also made 2 small bags and stitched on the first letter of the names onto the bags for easy identification.
Now the kids have a new game (which needs lots of practice!) which they can bring around easily!
Here is a video to show how it is play.