Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Exciting News!

After a period of struggling to set up my own website, I gave up! I realised that it is not worth all my brain cells when easier alternative is readily available - on Esty.com!

So after 2 nights of working on it, I hereby announce that I am the proud owner of a small esty store "Village Inspired"!! *clap clap clap*



I don't ask for too much, just a steady stream of customers! (Is this too much? ^_^)

Also, look what came with the mail!



My own labels!

After some consideration, I've decided to invest a small amount of money on my own labels. The result is not as good as I thought it would be, but it is still quite alright. I think I should select white background and black text next time, or maybe black background with white text...? Oh well, I have to use up all 100 pieces of this before I can make a new order!

No comments:

Post a Comment