Saturday, June 19, 2010

For A Little Princess

Today is the wedding day of the Swedish Crown Princess. And oh, so beautiful she was, walking down the isle with grace and elegance towards her Prince Daniel... The Swedish royal family is well-loved by the people, especially the warm-hearted and sincere Crown Princess Victoria.

We attended a birthday party for a little princess today, who turned 2. I asked her mommy several weeks ago for some "hints" as to what kind of presents we should get and she said that book is always nice to have. So we bought 2 nice storybooks, which my princess wrapped and she also made a "name" card.



The other present standing at the back is a "Miffy-inspired" doll I made for little princess, Tuva.



I've also stitched her name and a small heart to personalize it and as you can see, my stitching needs major improvement...



I hope princess Tuva likes her new friend.

Happy 2nd Birthday, little Miss Sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment