Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Finally my own blog on crafting!

I've been reading (stalking sometimes!) many talented and crafty blogs for the longest time now. Every now and then, when I'm feeling adventurous or when there is a project which looks really simple, I like to have a go at it with my extremely limited crafting skills. I can't really say what I like to do the most, probably because I like the challenge of starting or trying something which I have never done before.

Sadly, I don't have the luxury like most of those creative bloggers whom I stalk! I have to stretch myself and juggle, housework, cooking and taking care of the needs of 4 kids in 2 different age groups. These are actually quite alright but it gets more stressful and time-consuming when you have a 2-year-old, who wants to "help" in every single thing that mommy is doing and a 4-month-old, who besides sleeping and eating, demands attention every 10 minutes! A simple task like putting the clothes into the washing machine can take what feels like forever, because Mr. Mighty 2 decided that there should be a sequence (which mommy just couldn't understand) in putting them in and taking them out, and after this is done a few times, then we're free to start the machine!

Hence, these crafts in my blog are mostly done when all the kids are sleeping (think 10 o'clock onwards), and hubby is surfing the internet and watching tv at the same time. And of course, in between my crafting, I have to tend to crying baby (sometime babies!) and feed my 4-month-old, who obviously doesn't care what time it is, when he wants milk, he gets milk.

Thank you for taking your time to join me in my attempts to get crafty!

No comments:

Post a Comment