Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Anniversary Gift

This year is our 7th wedding anniversary and as always I was wrecking my brain regarding what present to get for hubby.  Being a poor thrifty housewife, I can't afford the latest or coolest technical gadgets which hubby is interested in, so I'd have to kill some brain cells to come up with something that is not so expensive and creative.  Being a Pinterest-addict, I've seen many creative ideas and this is what I made!


I cut out the map of Singapore and pin the place where we first met with a glittery heart.  I wanted to print it out on black paper with gold font but I guess my color cartridge in the printer was in holiday mood and wasn't working like it should, so I had to settle for the second best.  It turned out pretty alright anyway!

1 comment:

  1. So creative! What a lovely idea. Better than any gadget I'd say!

    ReplyDelete